Work with Us at Tanger Center!
Want to get your foot in the door of live events and theatre?
Steven Tanger Center for the Performing Arts is seeking enthusiastic individuals to work in various departments both here and at the Greensboro Coliseum Complex. With flexible hours and various shift work available, Tanger Center employees thrive in a fast-paced environment that make us the Triad's favorite place for live events.
Below are departments with open positions and pay rates. Use click the links below to apply for the positions.
- Parking Lot Attendant: Assists guests with entering & exiting the parking lot. This can include traffic direction and cashiering. Keeps parking areas clean and orderly to ensure that space usage is maximized. Works outside. Scheduled hours will be based around events and most shifts will be in the evening and weekend. $13.00/hour Click here to fill out the form.
- Ticket Taker: Assists guests by greeting and welcoming them to the various venues. Duties include scanning tickets and directing guests to the appropriate areas. $12.00/hour Click here to fill out the form.
- Usher: Assists guests by greeting and welcoming them. Duties include checking tickets, escorting guest to their assigned seats, distributing programs, answering questions and assisting people in finding restrooms and refreshments. $12.00/hour Click here to fill out the form.
- Box Office Ticket Seller/Call Center Specialist: Responsible for selling tickets for events. Duties include: computer, telephone and clerical work by processing payments, maintaining a cash drawer, answering patron questions and assisting with filling reservations. In addition to regular daytime business hours, available hours will be based around scheduled events. $13.00/hour - $15.00/hour Apply here.
- Bartender: Prepares alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages for guests. Interacts with guests, taking orders and serving snacks and drinks. Assesses guests' needs and preferences by making recommendations. Works mostly inside but may require some outside duties. Available hours will be based around scheduled events and most will be evening and weekend. Click here to fill out the form.
- Show Pros Security: Stationed at the venue entry points, Show Pros Security works to get guests into the building. Includes monitoring metal detectors and bag checking. Assists ADA guests into venue. Works outside and inside. Available hours will be based around scheduled events and will include days, nights, weekends, and overnights. Click here to fill out the form.
- In House Security: Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points. Works inside and outside. Scheduled hours will vary. $14.00/hour Apply here
- Maintenance: Fixes and maintains mechanical equipment, buildings, and 'machines. Tasks can include plumbing work, painting, flooring repair and general upkeep of the venue. Works inside and outside. Scheduled hours may vary. $16.00 - $23.00/hour Apply here.
- Production & Stagehand members: Works backstage or behind the scenes in venue. Duties include setting up the scenery, lights, sound, props, rigging, and special effects for a production. Works inside and outside. Scheduled hours will vary. Click here to fill out the form.
- Tanger Center Event Preparation: Assist the department in preparing event spaces for upcoming events functions and may include placing tables, chairs, risers, and other equipment. Note that this is a physically demanding position requiring lifting and setting equipment. Shifts times will vary from overnight, day time and evening based on event schedule. Tasks will vary based on event needs. $15.00/hour Apply here.
- Housekeeping: Be responsible for providing our guests a clean and inviting facility. Housekeepers will clean restrooms, floors, glass, carpet and other assigned areas prior to, during and post events. $14.00/hour Apply here.
- Maintenance positions available for those with turf grass background to assist with our outdoor amphitheater by maintaining its attractive landscaping and setting event spaces for future events. Additional opportunities with the Coliseum Event Prep Department will be available as well.