Tanger Center is Moving to a Cashless Operation
Beginning September 1, 2023, the Steven Tanger Center for the Performing Arts no longer accepts cash for concessions, Box Office ticket sales, merchandise items or parking fees.
- Credit or debit cards (or Tanger Center Gift Cards for tickets) will be required for all payments.
- Apple Pay will be accepted for parking, concessions and merchandise sales.
- Moving to a cashless operation is a trend in the live entertainment industry and is already in place at many venues in North Carolina and across the nation.
- The use of credit or debit cards will also result in faster transactions that will reduce the amount of time our guests have to wait in line for concessions and box office sales.
- For patrons who only have cash, you may purchase a Tanger Center gift card at our Ticket Office in advance or online here. Gift cards will be available for purchase on your event night at our Guest Services desk, located on the first floor in the Phillips Hall lobby.