Upcoming Group Events
While each show may have its own specific policies, some general information is provided below.
- Group minimums range from 10 to 20 guests.
- Group discounts may range from 10% to 20% off certain price levels and certain performances.
- A non-refundable deposit of 25% is required within 2 weeks of your group reservation.
- Broadway and other events may offer incentives to group leaders for large groups. This will be unique to each show.
- Groups will then be able to start booking for Broadway shows when the shows go on sale for individual tickets. We will then be on a "rolling schedule" where Broadway shows will generally go on sale for individual tickets in chronological order. Final payments must adhere to the following due dates.*
- 50 days prior to opening night of Broadway shows
- 30 days prior to family or single night performances (when offered)
- 14 days prior for school day performances for family and single show engagements
Please also keep in mind that not all performances will offer a group discount, particularly Friday and Saturday evenings of multi-day Broadway shows.
If you are interested in bringing a group to a particular show, please contact our Group Sales Manager with the show you are interested in attending. We are starting a Group Insiders list to send out information to group leaders as more information is available.
*Note that payment due dates must adhere to show policy and may vary from the rules stated on this page.