Upcoming Group Events
While each show may have its own specific policies, some general information is provided below.
- Group minimums range from 10 to 20 guests.
- Group discounts may range from 10% to 20% off certain price levels and certain performances.
- A non-refundable deposit of 25% is required within 2 weeks of your group reservation.
- Broadway and other events may offer incentives to group leaders for large groups. This will be unique to each show.
- Groups will then be able to start booking for Broadway shows when the shows go on sale for individual tickets. We will then be on a "rolling schedule" where Broadway shows will generally go on sale for individual tickets in chronological order. Final payments must adhere to the following due dates.*
- 50 days prior to opening night of Broadway shows
- 30 days prior to family or single night performances (when offered)
- 14 days prior for school day performances for family and single show engagements
- Details are subject to change.
Please also keep in mind that not all performances will offer a group discount, particularly Friday and Saturday evenings of multi-day Broadway shows.
If you are interested in bringing a group to a particular show, please contact our Group Sales Manager with the show you are interested in attending. We are starting a Group Insiders list to send out information to group leaders as more information is available.
Group Resale Policy
Please note that your ticket(s) is a revocable seat license. Tanger Center management reserves the right to void your ticket(s) and refund your purchase if we discover you resell your ticket(s) for more than the face value on the ticket(s) (plus applicable sales taxes and fees).
Should it come to the attention of Tanger Center management that the ticket purchaser is a ticket broker, all current and future orders may be cancelled without notice or justification of action.
*Note that payment due dates must adhere to show policy and may vary from the rules stated on this page.