The Steven Tanger Center for the Performing Arts is committed to providing a first-class experience for all individuals including those who need special accommodations. Please contact us should you have further questions or needs.
Tanger Center currently offers the following accomodations and services:
- Accessible toilet facilities
- Lower ticket and guest services counters
- Backstage restroom facilities
- Curb cuts for wheelchair access to the property from City sidewalks
- Two (2) elevators in the Phillips Hall lobby
- Accessible seating for guests with disabilities is available in all levels of seating. Tickets may be purchased online (on Ticketmaster or Account Manager for subscribers) or by emailing TangerAMCS@greensboro-nc.gov
- Handicap parking spaces adjacent to Tanger Center (subject to availability). Specific handicap parking metered spaces are also located on City streets as well as defined spaces in City parking garages.
- For guests with mobility issues, take a look at our Accessibility Guide that helps navigate you from parking, building entry, seating, and more.
Please review this page and call in advance for accessibility services.
Patrons with hearing impairments may purchase tickets for Steven Tanger Center for the Performing Arts events by emailing TangerAMCS@greensboro-nc.gov or have the City of Greensboro TDD services (Telecommunications Devices for the Deaf) contact the Steven Tanger Center for the Performing Arts box office. The City’s TDD number is 336.333.6930. The Steven Tanger Center for the Performing Arts maintains assistive listening devices for patrons who need assistance with hearing enhancement.
Patrons with mobility restrictions can email TangerAMCS@greensboro-nc.gov to purchase event tickets in accessible seating locations. Accessible seating may also be purchased online at www.TangerCenter.com and www.Ticketmaster.com.