Patron Health Initiative
We at the Steven Tanger Center for the Performing Arts, along with the Greensboro Coliseum and its venues, have instituted our Patron Health Initiative, a program dedicated to the safety of our patrons, staff and performers stemming from the COVID-19 outbreak.
Greensboro Coliseum Complex, Greensboro Aquatic Center and the Steven Tanger Center for the Performing Arts are taking enhanced health and safety measures—for patrons, artists, guests, teams and staff. You must follow all posted instructions while visiting our facilities:
We are committed to an increased level of cleaning and safety for those who come through our doors.
- Disinfecting surfaces, seats, restrooms and common areas throughout and after each performance
- Forward facing staff will be directed to wear masks and gloves
- Making adjustments in cash management and encouraging patrons to use electronic payments when possible
- Making adjustments for patron entry (ticket scanning, temperature checks, new ingress line appointments)
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available at all entry points and throughout the venue
- Following new concession requirements as required by the state of North Carolina
- Encouraging patrons to wash hands frequently
In order to help flatten the curve and slow the spread of COVID-19, we ask you to join us in practicing the 3 Ws outlined by the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services:
- Wear a cloth face covering
- Wait at least six feet apart and avoid close contact
- Wash your hands often or use hand sanitizer
COVID-19 WARNING: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting Greensboro Coliseum Complex venues, Greensboro Aquatic Center or the Steven Tanger Center for the Performing Arts, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. Please keep each other healthy and safe.