Overcoming an impoverished childhood and racism and sexism in her career, Rita Moreno became a celebrated performer who has helped to break barriers for new generations of artists. One of the rare EGOT (Emmy, Grammy, Oscar and Tony) award winners, she is executive producer and plays Valentina in the 2021 “West Side Story” remake.
- Add to cal 7:30 PM Tuesday, May 17
Photos, video and/or audio recording is strictly prohibited. Any electronic device (such as cell phones, smart phones, cameras, or tablets) should be turned off before entering the seating area. Cameras with detachable lens are not allowed in the building.
Please note: All patrons will require a ticket to this performance, regardless of age. Children must be at least 6 years of age to attend this performance and accompanied by an adult.
Important Ticketing Notice
To read about our important ticketing notice, please click here.
Please note: All Bryan Series event attendees must provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or a negative test within 72 hours before each event in order to attend Bryan Series events at Tanger Center. Wearing of masks in Tanger Center is mandated by Guilford County and will be observedthroughout the upcoming Bryan Series season. Tanger Center has implemented many safety features in our Patron Health Initiative.
In attending this and all other Bryan Series events, you certify and attest that you and all individuals in your party attending the event will follow the below regulations:
- All attendees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose) and provide proof of vaccination - either the original vaccination card or a printed copy of the vaccination card with an appropriate ID matching the name on your documentation. Or, have received a negative COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours before the event and provide proof of negative result to security prior to entering the venue.
- Unvaccinated fans under 12 years of age will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours before the event and will provide proof of negative result to security prior to entering the venue.
- Unvaccinated fans over 12 years old with a valid medical restriction & medical note will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours before the event and will provide proof of negative result to security prior to entering the venue.
- Please note, only PCR COVID-19 tests and Antigen COVID-19 tests will be accepted. At home tests will not be accepted, and testing will not be available at Tanger Center. You must have your negative COVID-19 test results prior to arrival. To find a test site near you, click here.
- These confirmations will apply to all members of your party before they are allowed to enter the event and to any users of the tickets purchased.
- Guilford County has a temporary mask mandate in place for indoor activities. You will need to wear a mask to enter the venue for this event.